Hot Today

Friday 29 September 2017

Photos: Alia Bhatt snapped with Mom Soni Razdan at the airport


Alia Bhatt clicked with mom Soni at the airport. Alia looked pretty in an sleeveless t-shirt and blue track pants and on the other sid, mom soni kept it kurta and a along with denims and white sneakers.

Take a look:



Alia last seen in Badri Nath Ki Dulhaniya opposite Varun DhawanNow diva Alia is currently shooting for Meghna Gulzar’s next movie Raazi, based on Harinder Sikka’s book Calling Sehmat. Vicky Kaushal will be playing the male lead opposite her.

When asked about how her shoot is going on, the talented actor said, "I won’t lie. Yes, it has been very challenging. The shooting [of the film] is still on, and I still have a month left [before its completion]. We have been shooting in almost a non-stop manner, barring a few days when the shoot got disrupted [due to the recent unrest in the region]. But overall, it has been a good and an interesting journey — creatively as well as mentally. I am in Patiala right now, and I feel that when you are shooting outdoors, it’s always lovely because you are only with your film dedicating all your energies and attention to it. Plus, it’s lovely being in Patiala."

Alia added, “Raazi is about dialect, body language and things like driving a big heavy jeep… Shifting those gears is a different ball game for me altogether. I am learning Urdu so it’s also going to help me in the longer run. I’m playing with the language for over a month now and every day, I am sitting with it for hours. I know most of my dialogues by heart right now because I have been reading them over and over again. I am having a lot of fun with it.”


Alia Bhatt will also be seen with stars Ranveeer Singh in the film Gully Boy in a lead role.

No comments:

Post a Comment